Sunday, August 31, 2014

Farmers Market and Arcade

This is one of the things I don't like about not working. I took the kids to this fancy suburb of Indianapolis called Carmel (which I found out I was pronouncing wrong. I like my way better). I saw a sign that said Farmers Market every Saturday and I was bummed because we didn't come on the right day. As I got further into town I saw the farmers market was open and I realized it was Saturday. All my days run together and I can't stand it.

The market was in the middle of the most beautiful town center. There were tons of restaurants there with their food. I really wanted a waffle, but so did everyone else there. I got some key lime gelato which Avery promptly spit out on the ground. It was surprisingly hot, so we made a quick round and left.




 
 
Told you it was fancy. When I was researching Carmel on the internet I read that it is one of the first cities to make its town based on roundabouts. They are pretty neat if you miss your turn, but they can be pretty confusing if you have no idea where you are going.

Sunday is Daniel's day off so we went to Circle Center Mall. Somehow Daniel smelled out the arcade all the way on the fourth floor. I am not a fan of arcades but Daniel loves them. He spent wasted some money and he and Avery played some games while I tried to chase Colt and keep him off the games.


Fail.
 
 
 
I finally dragged them away when I couldn't entertain Colt anymore. It was a good day spent with the family.

2 comments: