Friday, July 18, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Project Simplify! My family and I recently moved from Birmingham, AL (suburbia) to Fayetteville, TN (NOT suburbia). My sweet friend Teresa wanted me to get on Facebook so she could see pictures of our 2 children. I thought and thought about it, and I just couldn't do it. Facebook makes me crazy. So I decided to start a blog (that probably only she will look at).

You ever look around your house and think you have too much stuff? I am constantly giving stuff to the thrift store, throwing away, pawning off on family and friends, but I still have too much. We moved into a nice sized house, and we still have a huge room filled with the crap that wouldn't fit.

My goal through this blog is to share my family and along the way learn and share how to simplify our life. We don't deserve or own anything we have on this earth. If I spent more time giving of my time and money to others, I wouldn't have time to collect more useless junk.

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you or forsake you'."                 Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment