Sunday, July 5, 2015

Space and Rocket Center & Meme's

Back in May I took the kids to the Space and Rocket Center to see the Robot Zoo exhibit. We also got to explore the rest of the museum as well. I picked a good day to go because it was freezing that day! I'm over this cold weather in the summer.


This is about the only picture I got with my camera of the animals. The good ones are on my phone which died a few weeks ago.
 

 
Colt with the chameleon.
 
They had lots of fun interactive things to teach about the animals. It was a really cute exhibit.
 


My astronaut kiddos. Do you think they allow pacis in space?
 
We snapped a quick picture outside before we made a run for the car. Apparently I didn't see the forecast before we left the house. We seriously needed jeans and sweaters. What a fun day exploring something new with the kids!
 
 
We hadn't been to visit Meme in a few weeks, so in June we went for a few days. We had fun playing outside, swimming, and relaxing.
 
Meme has a fun slip n slide, and Avery's sweetest friend Wyatt came over to try it out. They had so much fun! Can you see Colt in the background cruising in the Hello Kitty jeep?
 

My mom was given this fun jeep, and the kids had so much fun driving everywhere! Avery and Tate were going surfing (that's her pink surfboard). Tate is going to be such a heartbreaker!
 
Also while we were there I took Colt for his second real haircut. This was before. He sat just like that the whole time. The lady said she'd never seen any kid sit that still. I think he was in shock. She about scalped him then charged me his college tuition. He looks like such a big boy now!
 
Before we went to Meme's Avery got to go to her first Vacation Bible School at our church in Fayetteville. She had so much fun!! The theme was Everest, and it was neat to see what she learned each day. The only friend she made was her teenage group helper. She already can't wait until next year!
 
She needs to stop growing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment