Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall!

So, apparently other places actually have a fall season where it gets cool and the trees turn pretty colors. Who knew!?! The trees in Indianapolis started changing a couple weeks ago and they are gorgeous! I've never taken the time to really look at the beautifulness that is God's creation. I mean, He could have just made the green leaves fall off the trees at winter, but he made them change into the most amazing, vibrant colors you can imagine. Add to it some cool weather, and life couldn't get better. I'm so glad we got to experience Indiana's fall before we left (yes, we are home in the still-hot Tennessee).

 
Can you get more pretty than that?
 
 
 
I didn't know you were allowed to wear hats and hoodies this early.
 
 
 
I hope he holds this memory forever. You don't see this much back home.
 
 
 
Sorry this picture is sideways. Couldn't figure out how to flip it, but didn't want you to miss this adorable face. Even with jacked up teeth and a mullet he's still the cutest baby in the world.
 
 
And the cutest little girl in the world.
 
As we got closer to home, driving through the Tennessee Valley, I was disappointed that all of the beautiful trees are still green. Better not blink, or I'll miss the pretty colors when they do change. Happy Fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment