Monday, July 10, 2017

Beach Vacation

Back in May we went to Panama City Beach. A perk of homeschool is going on vacation before the crowds hit. It was marvelous. It was sunny everyday, not too hot, and not crowded at all.

View from the balcony. They were ready to get to the beach the minute we got there.





I'm so glad both kids love the sand and the ocean. They had a ball, and the water was perfect!

We went to the pool a couple times. My little fish (Avery) loves swimming more than anything. Colt likes it as long as his face doesn't get wet.




They also love the sand. By the end of the week I thought if I had to build one more sand castle I would chew my arm off just to get out of doing it. Sorry the pictures are sideways...no patience to learn how to fix that.

There must have been a parasailing place close to where we were. We saw them go by all day long.

Another sideways picture. This is our favorite restaurant, and once again, it didn't disappoint. If only we could get the kids to eat seafood.

Daniel took the kids to do something I would never do...get airbrushed tshirts. The kids absolutely love them. I admit they are cute, but they are a little high maintenance if you want them to last.

The kids had a blast at the beach. Beach trips look much different when you have kids, and I'll admit I was ready to go home at the end of the week. But all that matters is we got to spend a week together, and the kids had fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment